A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
To request a RMA number please compleat this form: RMA REQUEST
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused or credit will not be issued.
- Returnable items must be received by us within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by FedEx Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resell able due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
No returns will not be accepted without an RMA unmber .