When Special Ops Tools set out to build a compressor that would be powerful enough to inflate standard sized tires, yet small and compact enough to fit easily in smaller vehicles, it answered the call with the M1A1. The M1A1 is a portable 12 volt air compressor that you can take with you everywhere.
This 12 volt air compressor is built right into a powder coated ammo can with a convenient large folding carry handle, snap tight latch, and a water resistant O-ring to keep dirt and moisture out, leaving your equipment clean, dry, and ready for action.
You defiantly want to make the M1A1 part of your standard operating equipment. It inflates tires on cars, bikes, motorcycles, RVs, SUV,s ATV,s and we won’t say small, we’ll say “light” trucks. Now, if you want to talk numbers, this compressor is a pretty light weight about 6 1/2lbs. 2200 CPM, 15 AMPS, the hose length is an ample 16 feet long and the run time is about 15 minutes before you need to give it a little R&R.
The M1A1 is compact and goes above and beyond the call of duty ...if you need to top off standard tires from 25 to 35 PSI in less than one minute!
A tire gauge is packed in along with the compressor, because what good is a tire inflator if you don't know what your pressure is? Also included are 2 spare fuses, and sports ball adapter to keep your balls ready for inspection at all times.
This unit is the "go to tire inflation system" for the rugged person on the go. It'll keep your vehicle in service when you need it. A great gift idea for your Military and First Responder buddies.
For use on car, bike, motorcycle, SUV, ATV, and small truck tires.
- Inflates a passenger car tire in less than 1 minute from 25-35 PSI.
- 100% duty cycle for 15 minutes.
- Built-in over pressure bleed valve to protect against pump damage.
- 2300 cubic inches per minute flow rate.
- 1.33 Cubic foot flow rate.
- Max pressure 150 PSI.
- 16' easy to coil air service hose connects to unit with a "M" style 1/4" quick release air fitting. Includes lock-on ball foot air chuck.
- 10' power cord connects the unit directly to a vehicle cigarette lighter.
- Includes 2 spare fuses, sports ball needle and inflatable adapter.
- Durable, military grade ammo can keeps and protects the compressor.
- On/off switch
- Air pressure gauge
- M style hose plug quick release air fitting.
- Perforated ventilation panel to aid in cooling.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What is DEHP?Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) is a plasticizer used to make PVC soft and flexible. DEHP is the world’s most widely used PVC plasticizer and is used in virtually every category of flexible PVC.
Where is it used?DEHP is used in a wide range of soft PVC products ranging from medical devices such as medical tubingand blood bags, to footwear, electrical cables, packaging and flooring.
Why is it used?Plasticizers are essential to make PVC flexible. PVC is rigid by nature but plasticizers are added to allow the tubing to become flexible and expandable, while retaining its shape. DEHP is widely used because it is low cost, processes well and has provided good end use performance.